Two years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Gastroparesis and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I thought that these diseases were going to take over my life and that I would forever be overweight and unhealthy. Then something changed. I realized that this is my body and I have control over what goes in to it and that through changing my diet and workout habits I could take control. I have also spent more time in prayer and in scripture learning more about God and how much He loves me. I have been on an incredible journey for the past year and I want to share it with everyone!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Soul is Happiest When....


My soul is happiest when it feels Jesus. I am listening to a song by Third Day called “King of Glory” and singing along and I can feel Jesus so close right now that I have tears in my eyes and my heart feels so full. I love my Jesus and I know that I don’t often put that out there, but I just feel the need to tonight. I think that I need to share it more. I am on a mission to do His work, the work that our Heavenly Father needs me to do, so I need to share my love for Him and His love for me more often with others. 

I will be honest, I have been so caught up in school, kids, life and everything that I haven’t been showing Him all the love that He deserves so I am taking a time out tonight to say- Jesus, Lord, KING OF MY HEART and OF GLORY, I love you and I am grateful and forever thankful for you and what you have done for me! I hope that I can show you that through the work that I am going to spend my life doing for you!

2 comments:

  1. It's really hard to summarize how one feels when one is truly close to him.I had the same experience recently as I watched the setting sun when I felt this warmth sweep over me that was so unlike the suns radiance. It gave me such a comforting feel and it swept all the doubt and dread from me, i felt this sense of goodness in my soul that it is nearly impossible to describe. I'm so glad you have turned your focus back to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mathew, thank you for sharing this with me. For those that don't know, this is my husband. I am glad that you got to recently experience His closeness as well in your own way. It is amazing how it is unique for us all.

      Delete