Two years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Gastroparesis and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I thought that these diseases were going to take over my life and that I would forever be overweight and unhealthy. Then something changed. I realized that this is my body and I have control over what goes in to it and that through changing my diet and workout habits I could take control. I have also spent more time in prayer and in scripture learning more about God and how much He loves me. I have been on an incredible journey for the past year and I want to share it with everyone!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting back on track...

Ok my dear readers, it is time to get this back on track! I know I took more than a couple of days, but I was feeling a little burned out with school starting back, waking up almost every night for some unknown reason and taking care of the kids and house. I did do some productive things though while I was away. I did spring cleaning in my living room, including vacuuming spider webs out of the corner. I dusted everything, vacuumed every where but under the book shelf and entertainment center. I also moved our big, bulky, beautiful furniture around. I love the new lay out! It feels comfy and inviting and that is what I want my home to feel like.

I also took some time and did some school work. I just started my second life coaching class and this one is a little scary! lol. It involves having to do movie and book reviews, which can be a little daunting, but I am looking at it as a chance to learn even more to help my readers and future clients.

Today is full time mommy mode. My sweet baby girl (who is actually 6, lol) seems to have a sinus infection brought on by allergies and just needs mommy love, which I will gladly provide. I am going to try to get a regular blog up that is about health and wellness, but if not, that is ok since I may be needed elsewhere.

Thank you all for bearing with me as I get this going! I appreciate each and every one if you!!! Have a beautiful day inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment