Two years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Gastroparesis and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I thought that these diseases were going to take over my life and that I would forever be overweight and unhealthy. Then something changed. I realized that this is my body and I have control over what goes in to it and that through changing my diet and workout habits I could take control. I have also spent more time in prayer and in scripture learning more about God and how much He loves me. I have been on an incredible journey for the past year and I want to share it with everyone!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wellness From the Inside Out

The purpose of this blog is to help everyone to be able to live a healthier, longer life. I know how hard the struggle can be to give up the bad habits you may have. I know the struggle of putting down the soda and the sugary snacks. I know the struggle of living with chronic pain. I want to be here for you all and I hope that everyone that comes across this blog can take a little something from it that may be able to help you in some way. Thank you for reading and I hope you find this helpful.


Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment