Two years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Gastroparesis and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I thought that these diseases were going to take over my life and that I would forever be overweight and unhealthy. Then something changed. I realized that this is my body and I have control over what goes in to it and that through changing my diet and workout habits I could take control. I have also spent more time in prayer and in scripture learning more about God and how much He loves me. I have been on an incredible journey for the past year and I want to share it with everyone!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just to let you know...

I just want to let you all know that I am taking the next day or two to get an order to my blog. I feel as if it is going to go all over the map instead of things relating to each other, which is not what I want. I may even pull a few articles and change their order so that everything is cohesive. I want you guys to enjoy this and I want it to be the best that it can. I am also planning specials like features from others, recipes, and tips. I was excited to start this blog, and I still am, but none of us are going to get very much from it if there isn't an order:) I will be back in a couple of days with an improvement!

Thank you all for your patience as I figure this journey out!

No comments:

Post a Comment