Two years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Gastroparesis and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I thought that these diseases were going to take over my life and that I would forever be overweight and unhealthy. Then something changed. I realized that this is my body and I have control over what goes in to it and that through changing my diet and workout habits I could take control. I have also spent more time in prayer and in scripture learning more about God and how much He loves me. I have been on an incredible journey for the past year and I want to share it with everyone!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Want to share with you all!!!

I just signed up to be a Team Beachbody Coach!!!! I am super excited. As you all know, I really have a passion for helping others reach their weight loss goals and this is another avenue for me to do that.
I am so thankful to their products for helping me through my journey. I love Chalean Extreme and am so amazed to see the muscle definition that I now have. My husband does these workouts with me and it is so much fun.  He even does the cardio with me!

Tonight we also ordered Turbo Jam! I can’t wait to get it. Chalean Extreme came with a Turbo Jam Fat Blaster workout and it is one of our favorites so it just seemed like a natural choice.
Being a coach also has financial benefits and I am really hoping to take advantage of these as well. I don’t want to work outside of my home because I love being here with my kids and I have faith that this is going to succeed and that God is going to help my business. I do want to share both of my pages with you guys.



Please check them out and feel free to contact me with any questions. And no, my blog isn’t going to become about pushing products for Beachbody, my main goal is to help others reach their weight loss goals through mind, body and spiritual balance and to share my weight loss journey with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment