Two years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Gastroparesis and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I thought that these diseases were going to take over my life and that I would forever be overweight and unhealthy. Then something changed. I realized that this is my body and I have control over what goes in to it and that through changing my diet and workout habits I could take control. I have also spent more time in prayer and in scripture learning more about God and how much He loves me. I have been on an incredible journey for the past year and I want to share it with everyone!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I haven't dissapeared....

I was part of a wedding last night and the last two weeks I have been busy with that (as well as some family craziness that I won't get into). I do have to say that it felt great to put on my maid of honor dress last night and have it fit so nice:) It was actually too big in the abdomen, hips and legs, but I had to buy it to fit my rib cage and I am fine with that.

I promise that now that things have calmed down that I will get back on track with the blog and start posting regularly. There are recipes and information that I really want to share with you all! Thanks for reading a being patient with me during all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment