Two years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Gastroparesis and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I thought that these diseases were going to take over my life and that I would forever be overweight and unhealthy. Then something changed. I realized that this is my body and I have control over what goes in to it and that through changing my diet and workout habits I could take control. I have also spent more time in prayer and in scripture learning more about God and how much He loves me. I have been on an incredible journey for the past year and I want to share it with everyone!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

It is harder than it looks...

I know that I started this blog out strong, but keeping up with it, being a wife, mom, full time student plus the other things that have been going on such as getting bronchitis, the trip we took to the mountains a few weeks ago, and all the other stuff that life throws at us, it is hard to keep up with it all! I am definitely not giving up. Even though stuff isn't being put on here all the time I am still coming up with ideas on what I want to write about and am even going to be covering some topics in depth that are going to be more focused on my beliefs as a Christian, but I still believe that the lessons I will be sharing will be valuable to everyone.

I want to talk about contentment, inner peace and joy, and being spiritually healthy. I want to start featuring a guest blogger, having a healthy recipe post, give in depth information on medical conditions, healthy habits,alternative treatments and tons of other stuff. I know that I keep saying that I am going to get this going, and it may take a while yet because I am still a wife, a mom and a student and life is fairly busy, but I know that in the end it will be worth it.


If any of you have any ideas about what you would like to see me blog about or want to be a guest blogger, please let me know! You don't have to be an expert to share something that you have learned along the way, you just need to want to help others! If you aren't a good writer, put something together, I can edit and rewrite and you still get featured. I really want my readers to be interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment